At Rising Stars Soccer School, we do more than develop elite soccer talent. Through exceptional coaching and a team-focused culture, we develop extraordinary young adults. For us, the team is always the star. With the focus on individual player development and quality of play, the outcome is always a success. At every level, our gifted and passionate coaches convey five core values we strongly believe lead to teamwork and success not just in matches, but in life.
RESPECT | HARD WORK | COMMUNICATION | COMPETITIVE SPIRIT | OPEN MINDEDNESS
Our players embody the dedication and hunger that it takes to maximize their individual potential. When the competitor comes to Rising Stars, that’s when transformations happen. This approach leads to victories, but more importantly, it transforms skilled soccer players into remarkable people who take charge of their lives, into leaders who positively impact those around them, on and off the pitch, now and in the future. When that happens we all win, regardless of the score.
THE RISING STARS PLAYER
Our outstanding coaches consistently set positive examples for every age group and for both genders. The following are just a few behaviors that become second nature for Rising Stars kids. What do they have to do with the concept of “winning”? To that, we say: everything! At Rising Stars, soccer is more than a game, it’s a way of life.
- GREETING EACH OTHER AT TRAINING AND GAMES WITH A SMILE AND A HIGH-FIVE, HANDSHAKE OR HUG.
- ADDRESSING REFEREES WITH DEFERENCE.
- COMFORTING TEAMMATES WHO MISS A PENALTY KICK.
- KEEPING POSITIVE BODY LANGUAGE AFTER THE OTHER TEAM SCORES.
- REQUESTING AND RECEIVING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK ON PERFORMANCE.
- HELPING OPPONENTS UP AFTER HARD TACKLES.
- MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH TEAMMATES’ PARENTS.